It's raining at my house. Is it raining at Legion Stadium?
- Wilmington is a big beautiful and spread out place, so there's a good chance it's sunny at The Shark Tank. Follow along with our Twitter and Facebook pages for the latest updates if you think the "4 letter R word" might make an appearance.
Are dogs allowed at the park?
- Dogs are great and dogs are cute, but you'll have to leave your furry four legged friend at home. Sorry!
Is smoking allowed at the park?
- In order to promote a more family friendly environment, smoking is not allowed at The Shark Tank.
Are coolers allowed at the park?
- We do not allow any sort of outside food or beverage at the park, but our concessions are appropriately priced. We live by the "Big League Fun, Little League Prices" motto!
Do you serve beer at The Shark Tank?
- Yes siree! We have 18 taps to serve your favorite adult sodas - Budweiser, Bud Light, Sweetwater 420, Landshark, Goose Island IPA... The list goes on! Don't miss $1 12oz. drafts on Thirsty Thursday!
Are umbrellas allowed at the park?
- So long as you don't use it to hit other fans, umbrellas are A-OK.
Can I bring my own lawn chair?
- That's not a problem, but please be considerate of other fans when deciding on a place to plop down for the evening. We ask that you limit the use of your lawn chair to the beer garden area down the first base line.
HOME OPENER - Tue May 30, 2017